It has been a while...

4 December 2017

Stock Image

So some of you may (or may not) have noticed that I've been absent from this little space for quite some time and I've certainly missed it! Life has been super busy since I started back at university for my final year of training as a primary teacher. Endless assignments, placement and not very much time to unwind, let alone even think about blogging. I'd like to think I'm starting to get life back on track now though and so hopefully you will be hearing a lot more from me in the near future, particularly over Christmas. 
Thank you for sticking around in my absence and I'm really looking forward to getting back to this little space real soon. If there are any posts you'd like to see from me then I'll put a poll up on twitter that you can vote in. You'll find the link to my twitter below.
Did you enjoy this post? You can also find me here:
 bloglovin | twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!