I absolutely love shopping for Christmas gifts. I'm not entirely sure what exactly it is about it but it fills me with so much excitement. However, there's always that tricky person in your life to shop for and in my case, it's usually the men - whether it's my dad, whatever man is in my life if I'm lucky, or the Secret Santa at my work... hoping no one from there comes across this or that totally gives things away!
As my first proper post back in a long, long time, I thought I'd share with you some gorgeous gifts I've come across that are ideal for the men in your lives. If only I had the budget to buy them all!
First of all, Huckberry's CHUP socks are gorgeous and you can never go wrong with socks! I adore the reindeer design and these cotton socks look ideal for staying cosy in the winter. Also who doesn't love a beanie hat?! Huckberry's beanie hats look so cosy too. I think the concept behind this store, inspired by Mark Twain's Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is really great and I've recently gotten really into the outdoors again with hill walking (lots of those here in Scotland!) so I find myself admiring virtually everything in this store. It'll be an expensive wishlist from me!
Oliver Bonas is a favourite shop of mine to pop into for a little browse (expanding the never ending wishlist in my head). When it comes to shopping for my Dad, we have a bit of a running joke about his 'Dad jokes' which he thinks are hilarious (they're not - sorry Dad!) so the Very Embarrassing Book of Dad Jokes wouldn't go a miss! However he also likes to think of himself as a coffee expert with his fancy coffee machine and multiple blends of coffee and so the book of The Science Behind the Bean might be another good choice.
I don't know about you but I've been a big fan of Blue Planet II and recently came across the Blue Planet II book in Waterstones with the most amazing photography and a huge wealth of information. To make things even better, Waterstones have it at half price right now so I may have purchased that for a few lucky people!
These are just a few of the gifts that have caught my eye recently. As I mentioned earlier, I just love buying Christmas gifts for people and I'd love to hear what you guys have been buying for your loved ones so please do share some ideas in the comments below. I'm not completely finished my Christmas shopping yet so help a girl out with some suggestions!
Did you enjoy this post? You can also find me here:
No comments:
Post a Comment
I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!