My Week In Squares {06}

12 February 2017

Road trip to see my grandparents | A drive to Findhorn | Travelling
We had heavy snow this week! | Handmade Burger Co. | Spectra Lights Festival
Spectra Lights Festival - The Cloud
It's been a fairly busy week and I feel like I have been on the go constantly but I can't complain. I started the week back home after being home for an engagement party so on Monday I went with my mum to visit my grandparents as a little surprise for them and they were so delighted. They don't manage to get out much now so we took them on a little drive to Findhorn (it was far too cold to get out of the car) and then to the Farm Store Coffee Shop for a hot drink and cake. It was lovely to spend some time with them again and they really enjoyed their day which made it a whole lot better. In the evening I went to the pub quiz with P and some others which was a good laugh, even if it was super difficult.
Tuesday was a spent as a lazy day with P. We went bowling and then for a wander round town before going and chilling at mine. Wednesday was spent travelling back to my university flat and then I went to the gym in the evening with my old flatmate. We're trying to get into a routine of going to the gym together and it's really nice, especially because it's motivation when you go with someone else and it's good to have a good old catch up with her!

On Thursday and Friday I was at university all day although I went home early on Friday with a migraine which luckily cleared up by the evening because Claire and I had made plans to go out for dinner. We went to Handmade Burger Co. which I'm a big fan of and Claire has never been before. It was really good and we were able to walk off the meal afterwards as we wandered round the Spectra Lights Festival - some impressive displays there!
Saturday had initially going to be a day for housework but anyone that knows me will know I'm an expert at procrastination when it comes to housework. It just so happens that one of my friends has injured her foot and isn't meant to be walking so I went over to keep her company and unpack her Asda delivery for her (plus I didn't need to do my housework...).

Today feels like it's been really busy because I had a fairly busy shift at work. Luckily I've had the whole evening to relax though and unwind which is exactly what I needed after this week! It's certainly time for me to climb into bed now though.

Hope you've all had a good week!


Did you enjoy this post? You can also find me here:
 bloglovin | twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!