Just a quick post from me tonight to keep you all in the loop but man, I am so delighted to see the weekend. This week has gone past pretty slowly with a lot of stress and a killer cold. Might sound a bit dramatic but placement is starting to hit me hard. Some of you may have noticed I've been a little MIA over the past three weeks although I've tried to keep up with people on Twitter. Primary teaching placement simply leaves me with no time for writing unless it's lesson plans, evaluations and reflections, or assignments. On top of that, I tend to find I need to nap as soon as I get home which ends up lasting longer than intended. Every. Single. Time.
Don't get me wrong though, I absolutely adore primary teaching and would easily argue that I have the best job in the world. Kids say the funniest things and seeing them make progress, even the smallest amount, is so incredibly rewarding. But it's exhausting too, and until I build up my immune system, I constantly get ill on placement. I have my tutor visit next week though so fingers crossed I'll have my voice back fully before then.
But for tonight, I'm treating myself to a little blogging and a large glass of wine (or a bottle - we'll see where the night goes!). I'd like to think I deserve it! Also, can we all just take a moment to appreciate how amazing Ed Sheeran's album is?! I only discovered Galway Girl the other night but I'm addicted. If you haven't heard it, you're seriously missing out.
Finally, I pinkie promise to get back to posting more regularly as soon as placement finishes!
Did you enjoy this post? You can also find me here:
No comments:
Post a Comment
I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!