It is with a heavy heart that I finally admit to myself that I have reached the end of an era... Over the past three days I have watched the final two series of Gilmore Girls and I now have a massive hole in my life without them... It sounds dramatic, I know! But for those of you Gilmore Girls addicts out there, you'll know the tragic feeling. And if you haven't discovered your love for Gilmore Girls yet, then you really need to. You'll find yourself asking how you ever lived without them..
But in all seriousness, those final four words... Don't worry guys - no spoilers here! I can't lie though. I found myself wondering throughout the four episodes of the new series what four words they could be but nothing prepared me.. I'm really trying to watch my words so I don't give anything away so I'll keep this quite short. However waiting on my flatmate to catch up is torture, she's almost a whole season behind and I so badly want her to get onto the new season!
All I need to do now is find a new series to distract me from the lack of Gilmore Girls in my life... Nothing beats curling up over the winter season when it's cold outside with a hot mug of tea and a Netflix series. Any recommendations?


No comments:
Post a Comment
I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!