I've left it a little longer than I intended between my first post in this series but sometimes life just gets in the way. So here you go, November's edition. Enjoy!
Read
Since my last post, I've finally finished reading 'The Graces' by Laure Eve. I did quite enjoy it and there were a few completely unexpected twists and turns which I do love in a book. I've now started myself on 'With Malice' by Eileen Cook. The first few chapters have me wanting to read more so we'll see how it goes! I'm hoping to find a lot more time for reading over the winter.
Watch
Most recently, my life has consisted of nothing but binge watching Gilmore Girls in my spare time. I'm super excited about the new series that is out but I'm still on season 5 so I'm making my way slowly but surely towards finishing it. Please no spoilers guys!
Listen
I was persuaded to go to a gig on Sunday night which I actually really enjoyed. It was the Lafontaines and Model Aeroplanes and it was really good. I'd definitely suggest checking them out if you haven't come across them already! I hadn't been too enthusiastic about going because I'd been working all afternoon and would be going straight from work but I'm really glad I did. But someone please tell me, when does it become acceptable to start listening to Christmas music?...
Keeping this one short and sweet but if anyone has read any really good books recently then please let me know! I'm so keen to build up a list of books to read over winter.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!