I'm on Etsy!

2 August 2015


So some of you may (or may not) have noticed I've been absent from my blog for a little while which has been mainly due to being home for the summer and working my butt off to earn money for this coming year of university because I'm pretty poor after first year - #cry
However I am back and with some exciting news! Recently I've been obsessively pinning gorgeous little DIY projects on pinterest and decided to go ahead and try some of them rather than wishing I could make them but not doing anything about it! So after a lot of time spent on my mum's sewing machine - I'm now getting my own for my birthday in a couple of weeks - I've made too many hair scrunchies and cosmetic bags to keep myself and so, hello Etsy! It's always been something I've been scared of attempting but hey, I've not got much to lose. 
A couple of the items on the store at the moment
So today I opened my own little Etsy shop called 'A Pretty Something Sewn', which is based on something I used to say to my mum when I was little. I would ask her to sew me something when I saw her on her sewing machine and so understandably she'd ask me what I wanted her to sew, and predictably my answer was always "Sew me something pretty". Now for a little self-promo where I encourage you all to check out my new Etsy shop and give me any feedback that you may have. As a major newbee I'd appreciate all the feedback I can get! 
Does anyone else have an Etsy store? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!