Life Lately

22 August 2015

Source
Guess who finally hit 20! This girl right here, that’s who! I’ve had such a lovely week with my flatmate from Aberdeen coming through to for the week for my birthday, celebrating my birthday on Tuesday, doing some shopping for our new flat, and then finishing the week off with H’s wedding yesterday - the wedding was just so beautiful and plenty of happy-tears were spilled. I’m such a sucker for romance – I love weddings! 
A week today I move back into my flat in preparation for starting back at university again and it couldn’t come quick enough. As much as I love being home, I’m itching to get away again and finally spend time in my new flat. 
Blogging on my part has been pathetic over the summer so I’m super excited to get back into it with lots of little ideas bursting out of my head, including some DIY sewing posts to incorporate my new hobby into my blog. I’m planning on having a desk set up in the new flat as somewhere for my laptop and sewing machine where I can actually get things done rather than use it as a place to dump bits and bobs like it has been used for previously. I’m so excited to get out all of my pretty fabrics and try out some different ideas. 
Hope you've all had a great summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!