What's In My Pocket #01

9 July 2015

I hope you all realise I'm not here to write a post about what is actually in my pockets (especially seeing as I haven't got any pockets on me right now...). Pocket is my ultimate favourite app at the moment and basically like a little personalised magazine so I thought I'd go through my Pocket app and share with you all some of the things I've saved there to go back and read later. The majority of the links in my pocket are for elitedaily which I am obsessed with - so many articles with such wise words!
So what's in my pocket right now?
  1. 5 Things Every Guy Needs to Know About Dating a Rom-Com Fanatic
  2. What You're Doing Wrong When It Comes to Sun, Sunscreen and your Skin - definitely a really important one to read this summer girls!
  3. Summer Drinking for Dummies - also another important one for this summer!
  4. You're a Legend: 70 Lies My Drunk Self Told Me

What would you put in your pocket?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!