Life Lately #01

29 May 2014


Wear //
I haven’t got one specific item I am loving to wear right now but we do have loads of lovely summer clothes coming into my work right now which makes me far too excited for summer and extremely tempted to spend when I really should be saving. Check out our Spring/Summer ‘14 line here.


Life //
Life is pretty good right now, stressful, but good when the stress isn’t too much. I’m in the last week or so of my college course which means assignments need to be found and handed in – I really should have put them in a safe place to start with though – and other assignments need to be finished. I can feel a headache coming on with all this work! I am also buzzing around excitedly purchasing homely items for moving away to university at the end of the summer; saucepans, cutlery, a sieve, cheese grater, plates & bowls and so on. I makes me feel far too grown up! I just need to make an attempt at learning to cook now or it’ll be ready meals for the next four years for me!

Read //
Skunkboy is a quirky lifestyle bog written by Katie that I am really enjoying reading at the moment. I actually stumbled across this gem long before I started blogging myself and it’s one of the few people that inspired me to start a blog of my own! You can find her here so grab a cup of coffee and make yourself comfy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!