D and I on the staff night out | Posing with M - everyone loves a bathroom selfie.. | That hangover Dominos Art tutorial on Friday | Our trip to the garden centre | Dad trying to pick trees for the Orchard B and I before the engagement party | Trying to stay awake in the pub after the party | Such posers - some things never change!
So as I mentioned on Twitter yesterday, you're getting my week in squares a day late because truthfully I was too hungover to do anything at all yesterday.
Last week was a fairly funny week, just because my routine was a little out of sync. Monday was a lazy day because I was working in the evening and had fully intended on going to the gym after work but had to bail on that because the shift was so busy that I was absolutely exhausted. I don't usually work Monday's so I think that is partly why my week felt out of sync.
Tuesday was another lazy day because I had my work night out on Tuesday evening. We all went out for dinner which was lovely and then a few of us headed on for drinks afterwards so Wednesday was also spent hungover where I did my usual 'hungover-and-feeling-sorry-for-myself' routine and ordered a Dominos before midday... my bad!
Thursday and Friday were both full days spent in University lectures, some of which were actually better than I expected so that's always a bonus. We had a really good tutorial in art on Friday afternoon which was a good laugh and a nice way to finish off the week. I don't think I'd like to attempt that lesson with my primary class though - far too messy! After class on Friday I got the train home for the weekend.
On Saturday morning I went to a garden centre with my parents so they could pick out trees for the Orchard at our new house and then we stayed for lunch which was lovely. It was nice just to get out and do something a little different before heading back home to watch the Scotland - Ireland rugby match which was brilliant. Couldn't believe our luck! Saturday night was the engagement party of a close family friend which was my main reason for coming back home this weekend. It was at a lovely hotel just outside of the city and was a really good laugh. We weren't quite ready to call it a night though so we headed into town. Somewhere along the line we ended up back at the house of the girl who is engaged and then around 6am stumbled into a taxi in pyjamas and made our way home...
Which brings me onto Sunday - and the reason why this post is slightly late. The hangover was horrific, I slept all day, and have vowed never to drink again (although I think I said the same in my hungover state on Wednesday too!). Hope you've all had a lovely week and it's been slightly less drunken than my one!
Did you enjoy this post? You can also find me here:
No comments:
Post a Comment
I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!