Three words. It's amazing how much three simple words can push you to succeed when they're put together in a sentence. Throughout life we will always come across people that don't believe in us or don't have much faith, and nothing feels better than being able to turn round and say "actually, I can". So these are my 3 words for January. This is my motivation.
I always find I feel motivated for the first week or so of the new year and then and then it quickly dwindles, although truthfully that motivation hasn't quite hit me yet this year but I'm still hoping to find it. I think it's possibly partly down to starting the new year off with the most horrific hangover and now the flu. Fingers crossed I'll find the motivation and be able to keep it going too though!
How do you stay motivated?
No comments:
Post a Comment
I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!