Girls Who Brunch

16 December 2016


My flatmate and I had the delight of catching up with an old flatmate over brunch this morning at Patisserie Valerie. I've only recently discovered the joys of Valerie's despite it being here for quite some time. It's a lovely little patisserie serving sweet treats and savoury items and makes the perfect place for brunch. We ended up with a cute little booth looking out at the Christmas shoppers which was ideal for people watching (admit it - we all do it)! I love catching up with these girls - we don't get to see them enough, but when we do, we pick right up from where we left off. 

It's always really hard to find time within our busy schedules when we are all free to meet up for a catch up but we wanted to make a special effort to have one last catch up of 2016 before Christmas and New Year. One of our other old flatmates even managed to come and join us after she finished her last Christmas shopping. I love the atmosphere in town right now. Everyone seems to really be getting into the Christmas spirit, or maybe I'm only noticing it now that I've gotten all of my university work out of the way. I think I've completed my Christmas shopping although I do feel like I've forgotten something...

There's a really lovely Christmas market in town at the moment and it really helps to boost that Christmas cheer! I've made a couple of visits to it now and could easily go again. I love all of the little stalls there and the atmosphere is just so festive. The mulled wine is fairly lovely too! It really is beginning to feel a lot like Christmas to me.

How is everyone else getting in the Christmas spirit?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!