So if you follow me on twitter (@herprettymind) you’ll know I’ve been away in Germany - or more specifically, Dusseldorf – for the last week with the university Lacrosse club. It was so much fun and I’m still waiting for people to share the photos so I haven’t got any to share with you guys yet but keep your eyes peeled and you might spot some over the next few weeks.
I’m really excited for this coming week though as I’ve got my lovely friend, Cierra, staying with my family and I for the week. She’s over here studying for a semester from Oklahoma so she’s super excited to do all the touristy stuff, which I’m totally up for because in all honesty, who even gets to do all the touristy stuff in their own town or city?! So this week I will be spamming my Instagram and Facebook with photos of ‘Adventures with Oklahoma’ so please do forgive me!
Today my dad and I took Cierra to see Loch Ness – she was really hoping to see the Loch Ness Monster but unfortunately there were no sightings… surprise, surprise!
![]() |
| "Any signs of monsters out there Cierra?" |
Being so far away from home and surrounded by so many new sights, she’s keen to take photos at every opportunity and is keeping a really sweet video diary too, which you might all get a sneak peek at later in the week!
![]() |
She also met her very first real life Scottie dog! Yes Cierra, they do exist!![]() |
It has been a very long day filled with lots of laughs and photographs so we are most definitely ready to collapse in bed and sleep like babies. Keep a little look out for more adventures with Oklahoma (Cierra) this week. I'm super blessed to have met this wonderful girl and I'm really excited to be sharing this experience with her. Personally I think she should just stay here and never go back home and for now she's pretty keen too... a girl can dream! But for now it's good night from both of us.






Beautiful pictures and it sounds like you had a wonderful time!!
ReplyDeleteKathy x
www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz
Thank you very much Kathy! We really have had a wonderful time and hope you enjoy reading our next few posts coming up!
ReplyDeletex