![]() |
| Source |
+ Blog - releasing thoughts and inner creativity is such a great way to unwind. Just don't let yourself get caught up in blogging pressures such as regular posting or stats.
+ A nice hot bubble bath - I'd love one like in the photo above! But for now, my bubble baths will do. Add essential oils for maximum relaxation or try Radox muscle ease - it works wonders after the gym!
+ Work out - a trip to the gym not only feels amazing and productive, but it also helps ease those damn tummy pains - hooray! I'm not always in the mood to leave the house for the gym though but working out in the comfort of your own home can be just as good if you do it right!
+ Reading - losing yourself in a good book is just perfection. Enough said. Any book recommendations for me to read right now would be very much appreciated!
+ Cuddles - sometimes something as simple as a cuddle is exactly what is needed.


No comments:
Post a Comment
I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!