Things To Be Happy About #01

24 February 2016

So the truth is things have been pretty crappy lately in terms of health and motivation which would explain my absence from here recently! But I've decided it's time to get back to it and so why not start with a little positivity post series of things to be happy about... I recently picked up the book "14000 things to be happy about" by Barbara Ann Kipfer. It's just bursting with positivity and great to just pick up and flick through when you're having one of those crappy days! So as for my list of things to be happy about:


Source
1. Slices of kiwi fruit - scooping it out is so messy!
2. Curling up with a good book and a cup of tea.
3. Wearing oversized sweaters.
4. Evening in front of the fire when it's cold outside.
5. Girls nights in/out - a nice break from any guy drama!
6. Waking up to sunshine outside.

Source
7. Clean make-up brushes, or new ones (even better!).
8. Cuddles when you're having a bad day.
9. Broccoli and ketchup... my flatmate thinks I'm insane for this one!
10. Finding something new to listen to.
11. Netflix binges (major procrastinator right here).
12. Climbing into bed after a long day...


And on that note, I'm going to leave this one there and get cosy in mine! What would be on your list of things to be happy about? Good night all!



1 comment :

  1. Stevies BeautyLounge29 February 2016 at 19:28

    that kiwi looks so yum! lol
    the book sounds like something I need! i am lacking motivation and feeling slightly negative about myself right now! will probably be a good shout <3

    stevie x - www.steviesbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!