My Holiday Season in Numbers

6 January 2016

Source
So I thought I'd do something a little different from my usual posts and summarise my holiday season by numbers. I'm a sucker for making lists and I've done one of these numbers posts in the past and really enjoyed it. Who knows, I might make it a more regular thing!

But to start off my holiday season list by numbers, the one I'm most excited about is...

+ 1 driving test passed!! I'm so delighted - lessons for the last two years hasn't been cheap but it's been well worth it. So tonight, we are having a celebratory family dinner and guess who is designated driver... looks like everyone else will be celebrating! I'm sure I'll have a glass or two when I get home though.
+ 11 wonderful people that I got to share my Christmas Day with
+ 2 drunk texts sent (Oops!)
5 jigsaws completed - I've rediscovered my love for winter evenings in front of the coal fire doing puzzles
+ 3 lovely weeks at home
+ 12 yummy choc chip muffins baked
+ infinite number of quality streets consumed... and Christmas dinners... and alcohol... and you get the picture!
+ 2 twitter blog chats participated in (my first ones ever!)
+ 7 new blog posts published - that's a lot more than I've done in a long time!
+ lots of new followers - and I'm appreciative of each and every one of you!



I've really started to find my love for blogging again and it's a great feeling. Keep an eye on this space for lots more from me, I've got so much planned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!