Hello 2016!

1 January 2016

Source
First of all I just want to say a massive happy new year to all of my readers and I hope you celebrated in style last night! I have spent the whole day curled up with my duvet in front of the coal fire nursing the most horrific hangover *cry*. I'm so excited to see what this year will bring me - hopefully mostly good things! 

Last night gave me an excuse to wear my new dress from River Island which I purchased in the boxing day sales. £45 down to £10 - bargain! It's a bit longer than I had expected but I've totally fallen in love with this dress and can't wait to have another reason to wear it.


So far 2016 has been welcomed in with a new blog design (hooray!) and plenty of wine. I've got a lot of really exciting things coming up this year including my driving test, lots of new blog post ideas, a week in Düsseldorf, and three weeks in Italy. But for now, my body is in desperate need of a serious detox!

Keeping my post short and sweet tonight, and if I survive this hangover then you'll be hearing from me in a few days! But until then, you can take a look back at my goals for 2016 which I posted a few days ago, or have a read of a few of my favourite posts from last year including Things I Will Never Regret and You Shouldn't Either, and 13 Reasons Why My Best Friend Makes Me Happier Than Any Man Ever Could!

Happy reading!

6 comments :

  1. You look lovely in that dress! I love the new blog design!


    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Corinne! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh your layout looks lovely - very professional and elegant! You look beautiful and classy in that dress, such a bargain too! Happy new year xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog looks amazing and I love your dress ! xx Amber - http://fashionemble.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is a bargain. Happy new year! :

    Becky; www.rebeccamarie.co.uk :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your dress, suits you perfectly! Also loving the blog design :)

    Yousra | www.mystictales.co

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!