Lessons I have learned in 2015

27 December 2015


Well 2015, what can I say? I'm not too certain where you've disappeared to but you've thrown everything at me from highs to lows, excitement to disappointment, mistakes and life lessons, and everything in between! I've enjoyed this past year so much and met some amazing new people that I can't imagine my life without now - ugh soppy, I know! I thought I'd share with you just a few of the lessons I have learned in 2015, some of which were much harder to learn than others!
1. It's actually okay and acceptable to like Justin Beiber again...

2. Boys will be jerks and there's not much we can do to change that.

3. Luckily, not all boys are the same - hooray!

4. Things won't always go as planned and that's okay.

5. Wine solves everything. And if the first bottle doesn't solve it, then have another bottle!

6. A bubble bath is one of the best ways to relax and relieve stress.

7. Family and loved ones are incredibly important. Cherish every moment that you have with them because you never know what will happen.

8. It's good to challenge yourself and step outside your comfort zone. You never know, you might just enjoy it!
9. Make the most of every opportunity you are given.
2015 hasn't been a good year for me and my blogging habbits but I fully intend on grabbing it by both horns in the New Year and getting back to it. I won't be blogging every day because that's just not for me but I definitely plan on blogging more often and looking at maybe introducing a series of posts to my blog. Any suggestions of what you would like to see more of in this little space of mine would be greatly welcomed! Keep an eye out over the next week for a review of my goals for 2015 and a whole new set of goals for 2016! And so with 2016 fast approaching, here's to this next year and the chaos/excitement it brings!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!