After a busy few days with work and babysitting my cousin, I finally have the chance to sit down with a well deserved cup of tea and unwind. May has been an incredibly positive and successful month with exams completed (and passed - hooray!), flat deposit paid, and my old flat all packed up into boxes. And so with three extremely stressful tasks done and dusted I am most definitely ready to welcome June with open arms and have a little more 'me' time wishful thinking.
I move back home for summer on Friday and so I really need to get my butt in gear and secure a job for over the summer. As far as my plans for summer go, they mostly revolve around working, moving into my new flat and socialising. Oh, and hopefully crossing off my list of things to do this summer!
What are your plans for the summer?

No comments:
Post a Comment
I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!