Wishlist {01}

2 March 2015

(From left to right) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
After stumbling across Alexandra's post about her 'Book of Mum' mother's day gift, I fell in love with the personalised gift idea and have now ended up purchasing this personalised box of nice words for my mum for mother's day at a nice little price of £13. 
Notonthehighstreet.com is a website I've heard a lot of people raving about and speaking highly of but I've never thought to have a browse on it but out of a mixture of curiosity and procrastination I've found myself spending the last hour compiling a little wishlist of items from there which I thought I'd share with you all. My wishlist was a lot longer than this but I've cut it down and chosen my favourites from it to share with you today. Not only would these gorgeous items be suitable for getting yourself but they're also super cute gift ideas too! Who doesn't love a personalised mug and coaster?!

5 comments :

  1. I love not on the highstreet, always find so many gems! all of my christmas wishlists this year were actually based on the site:)

    Eilidh from Velvet Winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had found it sooner but at the same time I'd have probably spent a lot of money by now if I had found it sooner! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Not on the highstreet, it's so good for gift ideas!! I like your suggestions too, especially the mugs :)


    Emma xx


    www.alittlefreckle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is :) And thank you, I'm a bit obsessed with mugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!