Happy New Year!

31 December 2014

Source
I'm sure I'm not the only one sitting here right now looking back over the last year. I'm really excited to say that this is the first year I have been able to look back on the year without any regrets, and I hope that many of you are also in the same position as me. 2014 saw me make some of the best decisions of my life so far and so I go into 2015 extremely happy with where I am with my life right now. 
Now I am well aware that this wouldn't be a New Years' post without some resolutions so here are mine:
  1. Do my best to try not to send drunk texts to Mr Wrong, Mr Right, or whomever he is. I think it would be rather unrealistic for me to say 'do not send drunk texts' because, well hey, we all do it from time to time! So I will try my best not to send any but one or two isn't the end of the world.
  2. Start going to the gym - and I swear I'll do it this time! I've spent a fairly large amount (for a student anyway!) on a gym membership which I still haven't used yet so I've decided that as soon as I go back to university, I will do my gym induction and start using it regularly. Need too get my fitness up for the lacrosse tour in Easter!
  3. Be more realistic with the goals I set myself.
  4. And last but not least, stick with my New Year resolutions until at least the end of January! I'm only being realistic here...
Have you set yourself any New Years resolutions?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!