Currently Loving | December Edit

22 December 2014


I came across this post by A Beautiful Mess yesterday and couldn't resist sharing it with you all. Candied ginger, peppermint hot chocolate, cheesecake truffles... *Mmmm* say goodbye to any New Year diets you were planning on doing!

Coal fires & Christmas movies
One of my favourite things about this time of year is curling up in front of the burning coal fire with a mug of hot chocolate in one hand watching Christmas movies. Elf has to be an all time favourite, and nothing beats the smell of a good old coal fire!

Nashville 
This is my latest telly pick that has me totally hooked. I have such a love for country music so this series is perfect for me. I came across these girls while browsing through youtube over a year ago and that's what lead me to the Nashville series. Give them a listen - these girls are outstanding!

Family time
One of my other favourite things about this time of year is family time. We have a fairly big family so Christmas can become pretty chaotic with twelve of us gathering together in the one house for three or four days - but I wouldn't change that for the world. I love the craziness of Christmas in our house! Lucky for the military precision and well thought out cooking schedule that my mum has going on in the kitchen or Christmas dinner would not run as smoothly as it does!

Cuddles with bae (a.k.a. my dog)
Who needs a boyfriend when you've got a dog?! Now that I've moved away for university my dog pays a lot more attention to me and shows a lot more love towards me when I come home. This means lots of cuddles from her. Add in the coal fire and Christmas movies, and I'd say it's all pretty perfect to me!


What are you currently loving right now? Have you posted a similar post recently? Link it below, I'd love to read what you're currently loving right now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!