If any of you are like me, you'll be a sucker for a good sale, so I welcome Boxing Day with open arms! Boots always have a fantastic sale, and I love their little gift items. I made a lot of purchases this morning before heading back to the house for round 2 of Christmas dinner but I just wanted to tell you all about one of my favourite purchases today - my Ted Baker lipstick set.
![]() |
This gorgeous little set includes 3 lipsticks - nude, peach and red. I currently have quite an obsession with lipsticks and so I was delighted to find this little purchase. I also love the design for Ted Baker and the pretty little box tin that the lipsticks come in is the perfect size for a handbag to keep bobbles or hair pins in! For only £7.50 (original price £15) I'd say it's definitely worth it.
I hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday and continue your celebrations well into today - I certainly have and will!
_copycrop.png)
.jpg)

Oh my goodness, I love these! They're so pretty and vintage-looking. I went into the boxing day sales today and they were absolutely mental. Good for you to come out unscathed and with these beauties.
ReplyDeleteThey are gorgeous :) I'm surprised I came out unscathed as well! The sales were surprisingly quiet when I went in though. xx
DeleteI love the designs on the Ted Baker cosmetics :) They always look so vintage and beautiful.
ReplyDelete- F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk
I love them too :) xx
DeleteI love the packaging is so beautiful! You have an amazing blog btw
ReplyDeletein1997.blogspot.com
It really is beautiful packaging! And thank you :) xx
Delete