Student Life | Post Freshers' Week

18 September 2014

Source; Edited by Her Pretty State of Mind
I'd love to be lying in bed here blogging about my first proper week as a student - Freshers' week doesn't really count - however instead I am lying here in bed with Netflix... and Scarlet Fever. Honestly Netflix is a life safer when the doctors orders are to stay at home and rest. I can't believe I hadn't used it until yesterday. 

So I've made my way through several episodes of Gossip Girl and I'm now 11 hours into the first series of Homeland and feeling quite sick at the realization of just how much time I have spent watching Netflix since yesterday... 

So luckily I have no lectures on a Friday anyway so I'm not missing much - hey, maybe I'll even get onto season 2 of Homeland! On the bright side, my family are making the two-and-a-bit hour journey through to see me on Sunday because I'm so unwell. I must say I'm really looking forward to seeing them all again, especially when I feel so poorly. 


5 comments :

I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!