Blogger Made Me Buy It #01

11 August 2014

I had to whip out my ultra cosy tights and a big cosy hoodie today with all this wind and rain lashing down here. It's totally miserable outside but I welcome days like these sometimes. There is no better excuse than a miserable day to curl up with a blanket, a book, and a hot cup of tea. Or even better, my laptop and blogland! 

However first I needed to pop into town to pick up a few bits and pieces for mum and so en route I decided to pop into Boots to purchase something I saw reviewed by Amy of amyalaska.


My skin has been really bad recently and I'm often left with marks on my skin from where spots have been. Amy posted a while ago about a product she had tried for acne, along with before and after photos (which were a real winner in getting me to try it out for myself)! To be quite honest, La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo [+] Anti-Blemish Cream is the first product that blogger has really made me buy. At £15.50 it's not exactly the cheapest product to purchase just to test it out but if it works for me then it'll certainly be worth it. Maybe this will be my first step towards getting myself into a facial cleansing routine that I've been saying I'll form 'tomorrow' for the last few months! Hopefully I'll be posting a very positive review for this product at some point in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!