![]() |
| Source |
I do love my iphone and barely let it out of my sight, although I maybe should unplug myself every so often for a couple of hours! There are so many hundreds of apps available so I thought that today I’d share with you a few of my favourites – I’d love to hear about your favourite apps in the comments below as well!
+ A Beautiful Mess – I love this cute and quirky photo editing app from Elsie & Emma of A Beautiful Mess. It’s perfect for editing photos and adding your own personal touch before popping them on Instagram. You can find the lovely girls behind this app here.
+ Podcasts – I do love my podcasts app. Whether it’s for listening to in bed before going to sleep or for blog post inspiration, there are some pretty great and very entertaining podcasts out there. I’ll admit it can take a bit of searching to find one that is right for you because there are some pretty bizarre and just plain weird ones out there but when you do find a series that you like, it’s certainly worth the searching you’ve gone through to find it. If anyone has podcasts/podcast series they particularly like then please do share them below and I’ll give them a listen!
+ Groupon – I really am a sucker for a good deal and despite having this app on my phone for quite some time, I hadn’t even opened it until quite recently when I heard one of the girls at work talking about the different deals she had got recently on Groupon. I’m quite bad at downloading apps on my phone and then not even opening them but this is one of the ones that I definitely wish I’d started using much earlier – but despite the amazing deals, you could argue that it wouldn’t have helped the whole ‘saving money for university’ situation. It’s definitely worth checking out though because there are some amazing sales and discounts available.
+ Pinterest – I do love pinterest but before having the app on my phone, it was one of those things that I started and then kind of pushed to the side. I now use it almost daily and seeing all those pretty pictures on there really does put me in a good mood. It sounds silly, I know, but pretty things and pretty pictures never fail to make me smile!
Have you got any must-have apps?

I love podcasts as well, I just downloaded the app. So far I like Teh Charged Life for inspiration. What are the ones you like?
ReplyDeleteI haven't come across that one, but I'll definitely check it out! I'm quite liking Carmody Central right now - I'm currently listening to Carmody Central: Breakthrough Artists - Lucy Arnell :) xx
DeleteI'll check that out! Thanks.
Delete