21 Ways to Clean Out Your Wardrobe | Spring Cleaning in Summer

3 June 2014


Unfortunately, I don’t have 21 ways to clean out your wardrobe. In fact, a list like that is exactly what I’m needing right now because clearing out my clothes is something I am particularly horrific at. 

I pull a yellow t-shirt I haven’t worn in a good 3 years out of the back of one of my drawers which most likely wouldn’t fit me any more but I hold onto it, “just in case I have something in the future that I need to wear yellow for…” As much as I hate to admit it, I have heard that exact excuse come out of my mouth before. I would say that easily more than 60% of my clothes are ones I haven’t worn in a good couple of years. Is it just me or does everyone have this problem?

It has gotten to the stage where I can’t purchase any new outfits because I genuinely have not got a single inch of space to keep them. I really think I’m becoming a bit of a hoarder… Channel 4, here I come!

I know I'm a little late with my spring cleaning considering we are technically in summer now but it's better now than never - Radio 1 on, so let's try and tackle this mess I call my room!

2 comments :

  1. Yes don't worry I do that too! I still have my old Brownies uniform because I think I might need it some day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never know what you might need! I only managed to tackle one drawer today - think I'll leave the rest for tomorrow! xx

      Delete

I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!