50 Things You Didn't Know About Me

21 June 2014

  1. I am a perfectionist.
  2. I am 5ft 4".
  3. I really want a small tattoo.
  4. I have a great love for books, tea, and little cute things.
  5. I have no tonsils; I got them removed when I was five years old.
  6. I used to want to be a surgeon... until it was pointed out to me that it involves blood and that blood makes me faint.
  7. I am a Christian.
  8. I have a little westie called Misty and a hamster called Alfie.
  9. I love scrapbooking.
  10. I'm allergic to sulphur.
  11. I love travelling.
  12. I work at Superdry.
  13. I have naturally curly hair - but I straighten it every day.
  14. I have never gone on a rollercoaster - I'm too much of a wimp!
  15. I have ridden a camel.
  16. I held a Koala when we were on a family holiday in Australia and it pee'd on me...
  17. I hate throwing things out - I still have birthday card from my 6th birthday!
  18. I'm very accident prone; I have broken my ribs, toes, fingers, both shoulders multiple times, collar bone and wrist.
  19. Summer is my favourite time of year.
  20. I used to do Judo and compete in competitions.
  21. When I was 7, my friend (my next door neighbour) and I found an injured bumble bee which we fed sugar from a tea spoon and named him Buzz Bumble. When he died we made him a coffin out of clay and buried him.
  22. Aged 7, we also collected slaters/woodlice and kept them as pets in an empty fish tank.
  23. When we were in primary school, we found a massive caterpillar and wanted to keep it so we emptied all of our lunch into one lunch box and put the caterpillar in the other lunch box. Yuck!
  24. I used to love minibeasts - as you've probably guessed!
  25. When I was 8, I got told off by my mum so I wrote her a note basically trying to tell her I was running away and then changed my mind so I hid it. She was extremely confused when she found it 5 years later...
  26. I hate anyone touching my feet.
  27. I have never worn fake tan.
  28. I'm not too good at cooking at all...
  29. My grandma was the one to teach me how to tie my shoe laces.
  30. I have a secret love for country music - which isn't so secret now...
  31. I started learning to play the fiddle when I was 3 and a half years old.
  32. I have watched every single episode of Veronica Mars and The Hills.
  33. I had braces for two years. I hated them at the time but I am so grateful for them now.
  34. I am terrified of needles and injections.
  35. I am far too attached to my iPhone.
  36. I am a huge lightweight - two glasses of wine and I won't be walking very steadily!
  37. I am off to university to study Primary Teaching.
  38. I envy people with good skin and who can actually do something nice with their hair - I always just wear mine in the same way. Any tips are very welcome!
  39. I went to China on a school trip.
  40. I love watching Motocross.
  41. Pale pink and baby blue are my favourite colours.
  42. I always have my toenails painted.
  43. I over-think things far too much.
  44. I have been swimming in the Great Barrier Reef.
  45. I feel guilty really easily, even if I've done nothing wrong. I can't quite explain it really...
  46. I stress about the silliest things.
  47. The littlest things make me smile; a bunch of flowers, a compliment, some kind words.
  48. I am definitely not a morning person.
  49. I have eaten snails (because my Dad dared me to in France...), kangaroo stake and a crocodile burger.
  50. I am really happy here with my tiny little blog. :)


4 comments :

  1. We have 4, 11, 43, 47, & 48 in common. I try to love mornings, but it sucks. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try my best to love mornings too but it rarely works. I do love mornings when it's really sunny though! xx

      Delete
  2. Oh no the koala! Poor you! I also had braces for a little while, they are worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha! And yeah, they definitely were worth it :) xx

      Delete

I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!