So I know I'm 20 years behind but after playing the Harry Potter Trivial Pursuits with Claire and her family and failing miserable, I've gone back to read the books and really get the most out of them. The first two books of the series were read to me as a bedtime story as a child and I don't think I really paid attention to the details so I'm starting from the beginning and really quite enjoying it! Maybe I'll ace the next game of Trivial Pursuits next time if I brush up on my knowledge of the films as well...
Watch.
I've been wanting a new series to watch on Netflix while I wait for the final episodes of Pretty Little Liars to come out and one of my friends recommended How To Get Away With Murder. I must say, I started watching it two days ago and I'm on series 2 already - I'm totally hooked. It took me a little while to figure it out but actually the more you watch it, the more sense it starts to make... Duh! I'd totally recommend it though. Any recommendations for when I've finished this series?
Listen.
I'm actually really starting to get back into audio books lately. I do love a real paper book and nothing can beat that but I find that I go through periods of time where I simply don't have the time to sit and read so I've been trying to decide on a book to listen to. I've recently gone back to Amazon's Audible service for audio books after they sent me a 3 month offer that was simply too good to refuse. Has anyone else tries Audible? It's worth checking out if you can spare a little money each month!
I recommend The 100, is amazing.
ReplyDelete-Maria
IN 1997
I will definitely give it a go! I've heard it's meant to be really good!
ReplyDeletex