30 {More} Things That Make Me Happy

23 January 2017

Source
I wasn’t expecting my last post like this to be so popular (you can read it here) but a lot of you have fed back to me directly and in comments that you’d like to see more posts that are personal to me so I thought I’d start with 30 more things that make me happy. I love doing posts like these because it’s good to focus on the positives, especially if your day has been a little rubbish! So here we go with 30 more things that make me happy:

1. Getting lovely comments on my posts (thank you to everyone who has been interacting with them recently!)
2. Cosy blankets
3. Hot water bottles
4. Twitter chats – I’ve really been enjoying these lately and gotten talking to some really lovely bloggers.
5. Productivity (I’m not too great at it though!)
6. Having a laugh

Source
7. Cocktails – particularly Aperol Spritz…
8. Saving money even though I’m not very good at it
9. Getting my nails done
10. My phone – would be nice to unplug every once in a while though
11. Long lie ins
12. Paperchase!
13. Cute bunting
14. Lists (how ironic)
15. Being able to put a thought or feeling into words
16. Audiobooks

Just one of the items available on my Esty
17. Sewing – I even have my own etsy store now
18. Kind gestures
19. Giving - gifts, to charity… 
20. Coffee dates
21. Freshly baked blueberry muffins
22. Getting that eyeliner on perfectly!

Source
23. Not having to set an alarm for the next morning
24. My wellies – how sad!
25. Nights out, although I love nights in too
26. Organisation
27. Conversations that flow really easily
28. Smooth legs – nothing beats that freshly shaven feel!
29. Learning something new
30. Feeling comfortable with myself


What else makes you guys happy?


Did you enjoy this post? You can also find me here:
 bloglovin | twitter

2 comments :

  1. Love this, Eilidh!! What Twitter chats have you done? I want to start joining some but I'm having a hard time finding good ones!

    - Bryn
    diaryofabryncess.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Mainly the #GRLPOWRCHAT which is Tuesdays @ 9pm, Thursdays @ 8pm and Sundays @ 9pm
    Definitely join it!

    Eilidh x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!