Life Lately #02

3 November 2016

Source
Well I am long overdue a 'life lately' post and truthfully, life lately has been a little bit crazy. Or a whole lot of crazy. I wrote a post for this series a couple of months ago but it turns out I forgot to post it (idiot!) and it feels a little too out of date to post it now. I'm almost finished my first week of teaching placement for my 3rd year of my degree and in all honesty, I've been sitting here since 6pm debating whether it's late enough to go to bed yet. I'm desperately exhausted and the paperwork isn't much fun, but I really am loving placement. Teaching little minds has to be one of the most exhausting but truly rewarding jobs ever. And nothing beats having a bunch of little kids worship you and compliment everything they possibly can each day, even when I'm looking like crap! It doesn't leave me much time to do anything else at the moment but prior to placement... well prior to placement I don't think I was doing too much anyway... wow, I've been unproductive lately. 

I'm trying to get myself into a regular gym habit but when the rain is enough to put you off the five minute walk to the gym, it's really not easy. I keep promising myself though that I will start going regularly after placement when I have more time. Someone check on me in five weeks and remind me that's my plan?!

We've just sold our house back home so that's all exciting and we move into our new shell on December 1st. I call it a shell because that's quite literally what it is. It's going to be a bit of a building site for the next year but it's what my parents wanted and it's exciting to be able to make it completely their own. The thought of moving from the house I have lived in all my life is pretty daunting. Life is made for adventures though, right?

Over and out for now. My head is thumping and the early morning alarm for tomorrow morning makes me want to cry. Hopefully I'll survive my first full week and find time v v soon to post properly!


Much love guys,



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!