Hello Autumn | October Update

12 October 2015

Source
I can't believe my last post was over a month ago! Things have been crazy with getting back into the swing of university course work and truthfully I've felt fairly swamped with it all lately.. But I'm back and really hoping to get back into the swing of all things blogging. 
I'm not going to lie, I'm more of a Spring-Summer person, mainly because I can't cope with cold weather but I've been thinking a bit about reasons to like Autumn (in the hope that I'll feel more positive about the season!) and here is what I've come up with:
  • It becomes more acceptable to get into your pyjamas at 5 because it's already dark outside
  • Chunky knits and cosy socks
  • Evenings chilling in front of the fire
  • Big mugs of tea and good books
  • Colourful leaves on the trees
  • Nice smelling candles
  • Wellies and cold Sunday walks

The only downside is the cold weather but I think that maybe investing in some new chunky knits might just solve that issue! 

Who's loving Autumn and what would be on your list of reasons?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!