Health-Kick Time

30 April 2015

So I'm on a bit of a health kick at the moment and I'm trying to get more fruit and veg into my diet and so I'm super excited to tell you all about my latest purchase - Kenwood Smoothie 2Go. Such a bargain at only £19.99. I practically pounced on the delivery guy when he turned up at my door with it. I totally hate washing dishes and so this is perfect for me because it blends the smoothie in the cup! How brilliant is that?! It means one less thing to wash! Anyway I've started off with a fairly simple smoothie using raspberries, strawberries and Onken raspberry yoghurt but I'm looking forward to trying out different combinations. 




Ideally I'd like to get into the habit of making myself a smoothie every morning at least, because it's just so simple and healthy. Let's see whether this health kick lasts! Definitely a purchase I'd recommend though!
Have any of you tried anything similar?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!