Wishlist {02}

28 March 2015

1  2  3  4  5  6
As most of you will have noticed by now, a) I do love a good old wishlist, and b) I've developed a recent obsession with notonthehighstreet.com. So guess what?! I've combined my two favourite things for you all!
You can find my previous wishlist here. The pillow case {item no. 2} is definitely a 'must-have' in my life right now. Sleeping through my alarm and missing classes has become a rather bad habit recently (usually hangover related!) but I've promised myself to kick that bad habit after the summer! I also love curling up on the sofa with a throw and a mug of tea and the lime green throw [item no. 5} is such a gorgeous colour!
What's on your wishlist this month?

3 comments :

  1. the pillow case is hilarious! Not on the high street has to be one of my favourite places to shop:)

    Eilidh from Velvet Winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS POST. I absolutely adore notonthehighstreet! I did a wishlist ages ago, but I could honestly just buy everything from that website!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always think something like 4 would be so sweet in Scotts house! :) Maybe two can be your birthday presents because it is so like you ;) <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!