I'm Back!

16 February 2015

16 days since I last posted?! Super sorry about that guys. Life has been crazy/busy/unproductive/not-all-that-busy-at-all. In other words, I have no excuse other than the fact that I've been feeling a little under the weather and just finished my third course of antibiotics... yeah, crazy right?! 
So I hope you all had a lovely valentines day for those of you in a relationship, and for those who aren't I hope you didn't let that get you down! I spent mine on a night out with the girls after consuming a bottle of wine to myself and countless Jägerbombs - only to then question why I couldn't sleep when I got home. The Jägerbombs might explain that mystery though! However I am now left with countless bruises and brilliant memories. Who said you couldn't have fun when you're single on Valentine's Day? Sometimes the best relationship you can have is the relationship with friends. 
I'd love too hear how you all spent your Valentine's Day so please do comment below or link me to your Valentine's post! 
As for my blog, I'm going to start carrying my little notebook around with me again (I don't even know how it worked it's way out of my handbag - and get back to posting on here regularly. 
Oh blogland how I've missed you!
Happy Monday guys.


2 comments :

  1. I was started to wonders what happened to you! Xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh I wasn't sure if anyone would notice I had been gone but I'm definitely going to try and post more! xx

      Delete

I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!