Mid-Week Motivation

29 October 2014



I always feel like motivation on a Monday is very necessary to start my week but what I find even more necessary is a little bit of mid-week motivation - an extra little boost to keep me going until the weekend. So this week I thought I'd share with you all my mid-week motivation for this week:

1. You cry a little, and then you wait for the sun to come out. It always does.
2. Never underestimate the power of thoughts.


What is your mid-week motivation?



2 comments :

  1. Hello :)
    I wanted to let you know that I have tagged you for the One Lovely Blog Award! I always love reading your posts - your blog was one of the first that I actually found when I started :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you :) I'm always curious as to how people come across my blog :) x

      Delete

I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!