Summer Bucket List

11 June 2014

Source ; Edited by Her Pretty State of Mind
I won't lie to you blogland, I've been feeling pretty sluggish lately. But on looking outside my window this morning and seeing the sunshine, I was reminded that yippee, it's Summer! And with Summer being my favourite time of year, I won't allow myself to lie around in bed feeling sluggish and sorry for myself. So in an attempt to get myself into the Summer mood, I thought there was no better way that to write myself a Summer bucket list. I have a very busy Summer ahead of me and I hope that with this bucket list, I can cross things off and share with you all the little adventures I go on. 

+ Be a bridesmaid at M's wedding
+ Pass my college course
+ Start packing for moving away for University
+ Make lots of memories in France with my family and himself
+ Take lots of photos
+ Drink cocktails by the beach
+ Get a sun tan!
+ Do something that scares me
+ Eat ice-cream with himself on the beach
+ Get a small tattoo on my ankle
+ Go to the Common Wealth Games
+ Celebrate my first anniversary with himself
+ Read lots of books (I won't put a number on it just yet)
+ Watch the sunset on the beach
+ Swim in the sea
+ Let my hair go curly without caring about it (this is a biggie for me!)
+ Celebrate my 19th birthday
+ Learn to cook a curry
+ And learn to cook bacon - can't survive university without bacon!
+ Go berry-picking (thank you to Jenny for reminding me of my love for this activity!)
+ Have fun


What would be on your summer bucket list? Please do share them with me, I'd love to hear about what you have all got planned!



11 comments :

  1. Mine would definitely be to pass college too, I find out my first year results tomorrow - eek!
    just stumbled across your blog and i love it, so pretty xx
    Jennifers Journal | Check out my giveaway! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently made my own summer bucket list so I loved reading yours.... learn how to cook curry? yes please. I'm always craving that, and it seriously never occurred to me that I should learn how to make it. brilliant. love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh I'm glad you enjoyed it :) Yeah, I'm off to university in September so I'll need to start learning to cook pretty soon! xx

      Delete
  3. I love summer bucket lists, I really need to write an "official" one for the summer. You've got a great list!
    Thanks for linking up with Jack of All Trades!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to be able to look back and see what you've achieved over the summer :) Thank you! xx

      Delete
  4. I've been meaning to make a summer bucket list. First on that list would either be going berry-picking or going for a LONG bike ride with the husband. Have so much fun checking off things on your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE berry picking - that is definitely getting added to my list right now! xx

      Delete
  5. What a fun summer list! Good luck with cooking bacon... be careful of the grease splatter. It hurts so bad when it catches your skin! {stopped by from the Jack of All Trades link-up}

    PS - Your blog is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard it can hurt! And thank you so much :) xx

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a fun dreamy summer! I'm in Australia I wish summer would hurry up hehe, Enjoy ticking off your summer bucket list. :) xxx

    www.lennae87.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get and will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Thank you!